“There was a time when people were truly capable of loving each other and remaining faithful; this is why the institution of marriage did not exist then. Marriage was instituted because humans were no longer able to love. Laws, sacraments, and so on, had to be invented to make them respect their commitments. When there is love, is there any need for documents, contracts, a mayor or a vicar? And anyway, do all the documents, mayors and vicars ever prevent married couples from betraying each other, tearing each other apart and separating? Unfortunately not.
When there is love, nothing else is needed for it to last forever, not even blessings by priests, because God has already given his blessing. God is present in the love of those who truly love each other, and the only true blessing is love itself.” Omraam Mikhael Aïvanhof
My tweetsUTPW Presented by columbus water damage
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Ethics and awakening as a protection against, and transformation of, evil
- Negativity as taboos and the necessity to transform or break through them.
- Develop Immunity Against Negativity… Health Alert!
- The healing effects of music and sound
- The effects of sound and noise