“Human beings can be compared to a book they themselves are writing – and often it’s just scribblings and gibberish! You can find every insanity, every aberration in it. And when two of these books meet and feel attracted to one another, there they are, busy day and night reading one another, but what do they learn from their reading?
Certainly, humans know many things, but they have still not learned how they should write their own book. They only know how to create outside themselves: how to sculpt, model, draw or write, but always outside themselves; their inner being remains fallow ground. It is time they became aware that they must concern themselves with writing their own book. Then, whenever they meet, they will marvel at being able to see sublime writing and drawing in one another – the qualities, virtues and gifts they have each worked to develop in themselves.” Omraam Mikhael Aïvanhof
My tweetsUTPW Presented by columbus water damage
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Ethics and awakening as a protection against, and transformation of, evil
- Negativity as taboos and the necessity to transform or break through them.
- Develop Immunity Against Negativity… Health Alert!
- The healing effects of music and sound
- The effects of sound and noise